Human Resources Coordinator
Atlas Title Company is looking for an energetic, efficient HR Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties and provide support to the Director of Human Resources. You will maintain files and records, process employment applications, gather and distribute employee information. Assist employees with forms and procedures. The ideal candidate should be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations. This position will also be a back up for our front office coordinator.
- Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, and employee leaves of absence.
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
- Answer questions regarding benefits such as medical/dental/vision and 401(k).
- Manage hiring/onboarding of all new hires, documentation validation, assisting with New Hire Orientation.
- Assist managers/supervisors in all HR related questions.
- Assist in processing payroll at times through the ADP platform, along with handling any problems or questions.
- Backup for the Front Office Coordinator, answering phones and greeting guests in the lobby, along with working with various vendors.
- Support other functions as assigned.
HR Coordinator Requirements:
- Proven experience as an HR Coordinator or relevant HR administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS Systems (e.g. ADP)
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Excellent speaking and listening skills to share information effectively, while paying careful attention to concerns and questions from employees and job applicants
- Decision-making skills for reviewing applicants’ qualifications and for working to resolve employee disputes
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with new employees while conversing and connecting with people from various backgrounds and experiences
- Time Management for managing ones’ own time and the time of others
- Knowledge of Title Insurance industry preferred but not mandatory
The Human Resources Coordinator is a full-time position with competitive benefits in an upstart and growing company environment. Interested applicants can apply for the position by emailing Ingrid.Nichols@AtlasTitleCo.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.