Mortgage title insurance office setting where the banking associate will handle the incoming and outgoing funds, specifically for refinance transactions. Other duties may include support for additional teams when needed.
- Performs banking and disbursement duties associated with mortgage refinance transactions.
- Duties include: depositing incoming checks and wires, auditing orders for discrepancies, verifying wire instructions, disbursing escrow transactions by wire and check, using multiple bank accounts and bank reconciliation. Communicating with borrowers and escrow team. Post-closing reconciliation.
- Follows strict regulations for safe-guarding confidential information.
- Handling time sensitive material.
- Fraud detection.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Problem solving skills and a high attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of SoftPro and banking platforms preferred
- Must be proficient with Outlook and Microsoft Office apps
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Positive/professional attitude and ability to work on a team
- Flexibility to perform various tasks
- Some customer service/phone skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
Typical Range of Experience
- 2+ years’ experience banking and/or accounting experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office apps, including Outlook.
- Position is full-time, Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM.
- This is not a remote position. Employees must report to the Irvine, CA office.
- Candidate is required to pass a background check.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Atlas Title is a client centric company that is constantly in search of motivated individuals that are seeking an opportunity for career advancement or to learn the settlement service industry. Please review our job postings or feel free to provide us with your information via our on-line application at https://www.atlastitleco.com/careers/. Although there may not be any job postings that interest you Atlas is always looking for hard working, customer service-oriented individuals.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
Expected hours: No less than 40 per week
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute:
- Irvine, CA 92606 (Required)
Work Location: In person